All of our offices are open during this time to serve all of your dental needs. We’re here for you.
We understand the uncertainty of the ongoing pandemic, which is why we want to take the time to reassure you that protecting you, and our staff, is our number one concern. Since the day we opened, our focus has always been to uphold all OSHA, CDC, ADA and IDPH guidelines to practice dentistry safely. We already had practices in place for proper infection control and sterilization as well as the proper personal protection equipment. We have added extra safety precautions to our daily routines to help protect against Covid-19.
Here’s a summary of some additional changes we have implemented to keep everyone safe:
- If any patient or staff member exhibits any symptoms related Covid-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other flu-like symptom, to refrain from coming into the office until symptoms subside and/or have a negative Covid-19 test and a quarantine period has lapsed
- Increasing sterilization of the waiting room and patient bathrooms throughout the day
- Limiting the amount of people in the office. With the exception of those needing assistance, we are asking all patients to arrive alone to their appointments.
- Checking patient temperatures prior to their appointment
- Having patients rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution prior to procedures to reduce the amount of bacteria
It is important for you to maintain good dental hygiene and not delay any necessary dental treatment. Oral health is directly connected to overall health; so make sure you prioritize your dental wellness appointments. You can safely do that here with us at Modern Dental.