We have been monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 and have been following all guidelines from the Federal and State departments.
We look forward to treating our patients and will be prepared to resume routine dental care on June 1, 2020. To protect both the staff and patients amid Covid-19 concerns we are taking the following steps to be extra vigilant:
1) We are asking all patients and staff who exhibit any symptoms related to Covid-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, and any other flu-like symptoms, to refrain from coming to the office. If you experience any of these symptoms or are in contact with anyone knowingly diagnosed with Covid-19, we will reschedule your appointment.
2) We will be screening all patients over the phone and in the office regarding the above-mentioned symptoms prior to their appointment. We may also take your temperature at your appointment prior to being seen. If a fever is present, we will reschedule your appointment.
3) We are asking all patients, that do not need assistance, to arrive alone to your appointments to limit the amount of people in the waiting room. We are also requesting you arrive exactly on time for your appointment to limit the time spent in the waiting room.
4) We will have all patients pre-rinse with a hydrogen-peroxide rinse before treatment for infection control.
5) We will be directing all patients to wash their hands or use provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building. We will be increasing the frequency of cleaning the waiting room and bathrooms-especially door handles, knobs, etc.
As healthcare providers, we have been trained in the highest level of sterilization and cleanliness of all areas of the dental office. Prior to Covid-19, we were trained to protect against infectious diseases, and this is no different. We feel confident that we will uphold the highest standard in sterilization and infection control.
We thank you for your patience during this time and appreciate you understanding the new guidelines we have set in place for everyone’s safety. Thank you for being a patient of Modern Dental!